Monday, April 28, 2014

Demonstrable Truth — An Outline Of My Magic !

 There have been elements missing vital bits and pieces of knowledge, and those have now been found,  First disclosure I'm Omega, Mother God, I am incarnated into a Man's body for reason I don't even need to explain at this present moment.  One of my duties is to open the 7th Gate, the 7th dimension is the realm that is already purified by Fire, it is only through the purification of fire, that DNA can and does become interstellar.  Obviously I've written, of Mother God, but there is Father God in all this as well.  I was Walt Disney, but there is a reason I will go into later as to why I'm in a Male Body, but times I descended to Earth.

The heart and mind must work together when contending with the physical objective realities every individual faces in the modern world.  The clarity of insight is not containable by words, thoughts, and even actions, the peaks and valleys of the heart and the passions therein, often project beyond even reason.  One only reads the headlines of the day, and sees that it is so (that the roots of all media aim towards that which in this blog I'll refer to as the heart).  Those peaks and valley's of the heart, the feeling reality that can be the cause of someones down fall, it can also be the source of absolute greatness in an individual.


Walt Disney was Mother God in Cosmic Drag
 My second incarnation as Omega, is to make sure time is folded back into it's box, and the rest of creation can unfold from that big kettle Drum, known as the Milky Way.   One of Johnny Cash's, was also to open the 7th gate which is the solar channel to the rest of the Galaxy and Cosmos, having served a dual purpose, he did bring forth the Law in music,  He is Thoth the bringer of Dawn,



An image of Me can be found in a 22nd Dynasty Egyptian painting, My Destiny here was always to see it through that the Star gate would open and stay that way.  I'm not actually a man outside of this reality I just incarnate as a Man when I come down to Earth.  Alpha is the Father of Creation, I'm it's Mother.  Because opening the Star Gate had to be timed, and time is something we stream to ourselves through DNA which is probably the fastest growing substance at the cellular level in the the Human Body.  The Image in the Sun also bears a Human Head entering the Sun with its back facing Thoth, that is Father God or Alpha.   I just wanted to fill in any gaps here.  What I know has its limits down here, because we are just as Human as anyone else.  If I need to update this blog I will at a later time, I have knowledge now than I didn't remember previously and some of the information is erroneous.  Though I tried my best at the moment writing to explain things as best as I understood them. 

DNA has interstellar capabilities, but it is the medium by which a Human being exist as an individuated consciousness between the magnetic field of Earth, and grounding electrically through a central nervous system.  Interstellar DNA is the type that has been individuated into a Star. The illustrations of Egyptian pantheon are illustrations of that truth, in that once your DNA is seeded into a Star, that becomes your Golden crown, depending on the color of the Star.  Your brain is wired to a Star and you can at that point move about through any number of places throughout the Universe.  You don't actually need to have a Planet orbiting your star some people do that as well.   Time ends when civilization can be restored to some degree of interstellar life.  All roads lead back to Alpha and Omega. Or Alpha actually.  I'm not here to cost him his career, but to do my elected duties.  The heads you see in the Star that is our interstellar selves and our consciousness moving into this solar system from The Carina Nebula from which we launched ourselves into this solar system from.


The mind tends to be the captive of the heart, which establishes the foundation for mind in the form of ideals, altruisms, and beliefs, therefore the mind can become the slave of passion, blind to reason itself.  Finding balance between the mind and heart, has perhaps been the aim of most religious doctrine and ritual, and perhaps is even the aim of most philosophy, and sciences dedicated to the study of the human mind in all it's layers, which translate into behaviors.


When I ponder an issue such as this in myself it is easy to see, that both my mind, and heart, can be rigid, therefore I as an individual have been blinded by either of these at various points in my life.   What has been true of myself, may or may not be true of another, because everyone has their own ontology, whether conscious of it or not.  What I can be sure of, is that balance can be obtained between the two subjective realities, I will refer to these two constituents as Heart, and Mind.
The objective reality of the individual is born from the subjective realities of Heart & Mind in resulting actions, behaviors, and attitudes, towards the greater objective reality.  The world layered by individual realities, and Mother Nature whose mysteries are not always containable in science (Nature being an all encompassing reality with no measurable beginning or end).  I conduct myself according a combination of both those subjective realities (Heart & Mind).  Even my writing is action according to those realities.  To look deeply within oneself is not a practice which many people even attempt, This is a behavior which tends to be prompted by the search for meaning of some aspect to life, and it is often related to, and described as a spiritual journey.   The very roots of being are their somewhere.  Somewhere is an answer similar to I don't know, and if I did know, It would be not just for my own sake alone but the sake of all beings.   


"You Can't Depend On Your Eyes When Your Imagination Is Out Of Focus." Mark Twain
The journey into spiritual matters has lead me out of blind optimism, it is a transcendental point.   One might say everyone is connected to the very roots of being, the source of life, which the Chinese refer to simply as Ch'i, a word which is reductive, because nature does have mysteries, which are easily digested by the mind, in symbolic words. Love is another one of those symbolic words which everyone understands differently.  My view of love is not containable in a single paragraph, but for me it must have reciprocity, I don't believe in agape love, or un-conditional love.  Those concepts gained my attention for a fraction of time because so many of the spiritual philosophies depend on them.   In 2010 I had a very supernatural experience, and I opened up to a degree of love that nature itself initiated in me, and there is reciprocity to this day with nature.   I guess for me, I never could in life sell out in anyway, anytime opportunities to climb socially in exchange for sex, or even offered money for sex. I turned all those things down consciously, and with the full dignity of my being, some people might consider that dumb, I have no regrets.  I don't see people who chose that for their life style as wrong, at the end of the day if it's a reality you can handle, that is on you, because it was your choice. I made a different choice in life, and I can live with it.
 Whatever it was I longed for was quenched in a stealth moment when the Sun showered me with something, I dare call real love, since that time there has been constant reciprocity between myself and Nature, and the Sun responds in certain ways, I call them magical for what else would they be.   If my love is pure enough that the Sun responds to it, my Anger is in the same degree of purity, and the Sun has responded to my anger in the past.   I don't deny either, for both have their place, and are well balanced in my subjective reality ".   Anyway I don't have anymore to add to this.  Magic works for a reason, and that remains with me.  All I can do is demonstrate it.
 I will close this blog not with my words, but with those of Emerson whose body of work I admire.

"The relations of the soul to the divine spirit are so pure, that it is profane to seek to interpose helps. It must be that when God speaketh he should communicate, not one thing, but all things; should fill the world with his voice; should scatter forth light, nature, time, souls, from the centre of the present thought; and new date and new create the whole. Whenever a mind is simple, and receives a divine wisdom, old things pass away, — means, teachers, texts, temples fall; it lives now, and absorbs past and future into the present hour. All things are made sacred by relation to it, — one as much as another. All things are dissolved to their centre by their cause, and, in the universal miracle, petty and particular miracles disappear."  — Ralph Waldo Emerson From Self-Reliance

I did photo edit a tiny bit of the nose on this character.

(c) 2014 Omega Fee All Rights Reserved Where Applicable. All Other Media Is Used Following Strict Adhesion to Section § 107 : US Code - Section 107: Fair None Commercial Use For the Purpose of Education.

No comments:

Post a Comment